These Boots Are Made For Walkin' is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. These Boots Are Made For Walkin' can be acquired from Claire Russel. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
These Boots Are Made For Walkin' Objectives
- Check the notifications on your phone.
- Go to the indicated location.
- (Optional) Scan your old car.
- Look under the hood.
- Check the engine.
- Talk to the stranger.
- Get in your old car.
- Talk to Johnny.
These Boots Are Made For Walkin' Walkthrough
V's Old Ride
- Head to the scrapyard to find your old Nomad car. The location is automatically marked on your map, so just follow it.
- When you arrive, scan the car and then check the hood to examine the engine. After you check the radiator and the oil pan, a woman named Lana will approach you.
- You'll then have to decide whether to give the car to the owner, buy it from her for €$ 100, or insist that it's your car. If you pay her, then accept your money and leave. You can then take the old car for a spin.
- If you give her the car, then you'll just receive EXP and Street Cred as a reward. If you insist that it's yours, V will just tell her to mind her own business and she'll just leave.
How to unlock These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
The following conditions must be met to trigger this job:
- V must be played in Nomad background.
- Complete the main job, Ghost Town, and wait for a message regarding the GPS location of your old Nomad car that has been activated.
These Boots Are Made For Walkin' Rewards
- Street Cred
- Your old car if you chose to buy it or take it
These Boots Are Made For Walkin' Notes & Tips
- This is a minor side job.