They Won't Go When I Go is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. They Won't Go When I Go can be acquired from Rachel Casich, wait for her to call after completing Sinnerman or There is a Light that Never Goes Out. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Well, whaddaya know. This corpo-slut from the crucifixion BD wants you to come back to give her star a pep talk, massage his ****ing shoulders and whatnot. Normally I'd tell you to drop it, find something more fun to do, but... I dunno, seems like this Jesus freak could really use your help.
They Won't Go When I Go Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Talk To Vasquez.
- Go Inside the Braindance Studio.
- Talk to Rachel.
- Talk to Joshua Stephenson.
- Help Joshua record the BD.
- Take the hammer and nail.
- Wait by the cross.
- Nail Joshua to the cross.
- Sit on the chair.
- Stay with Joshua until he dies.
- Talk to Rachel.
They Won't Go When I Go Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
- The quest continues from the previous quest chain Sinnerman. V enters the NCPD cordoned area and speaks to Rachel Casich. Rachel directs V to speak with Joshua Stephenson.
- V has a choice in dialogue to interact with Joshua Stephenson. When talking to Joshua Stephenson, V has the choice to either agree to nail Joshua to the cross during the Braindance recording, watch as someone else nails him to the cross, or refuse altogether and simply leave the area.
- V's choice may impact the reward received at the end of the quest. The compensation will depend on the success or failure of the braindance. And in order to obtain a success rate, you need to make sure you pick the correct dialogue lines during the previous job: There is a Light that Never Goes Out.
- Leaving the area without speaking to Joshua Stephenson will fail the mission and V will not receive a reward. After choosing to either watch the crucifixion or participate, Rachel will call V the next day and transfer the Eurodollars into V's account.
- When you sit down and talk to Joshua, tell him that he's a true rebel, a true revolutionary. And when he asks you to pray, just go with it and pray in your own way. Shortly after, Rachel arrives and Joshua asks you to be the one to nail him on the cross. Agree with it.
- Now, follow him to the cross, take the hammer and the nail and crucify him. Now, wait and stay with Joshua until he dies, and then talk to Rachel to formally close this job - your reward will be compensated to V's account later on when you receive another message from her.
How to unlock They Won't Go When I Go Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
There are two ways to trigger this job:
- Complete Sinnerman, refuse to help Joshua, and wait for Rachel's call after 12-hours in-game.
- Or complete Sinnerman, accept to help Joshua, complete There is a Light that Never Goes Out, reject or accept Rachel's bribe, and wait for Rachel's call.
They Won't Go When I Go Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- +667 EXP Points
- +1501 Street Cred
- A small amount of Eurodollars if the braindance is a failure.
- A large amount of Eurodollars if the braindance is a success.
They Won't Go When I Go Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a major side job.
- You can easily reject this job just by answering Rachel with "You're on your own." when she calls.
- To identify how the braindance will succeed, check the previous job, There is a Light that Never Goes Out.