Tune Up & Epistrophy is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Tune Up & Epistrophy can be acquired after reading Delamain's message at the end of Human Nature. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
When a person dies, the world keeps chugging along without skipping a beat. Eventually, all traces of that person fade into nothing. Long story short, that's why your wheels were towed. Want my opinion? The best way to convince the world you're alive and kicking is to get your wheels back. Hell, maybe it's not the most ambitious goal, but for a minor-league merc like you, at least it's a start.
Tune Up & Epistrophy Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Go to Delamain HQ.
- Talk to the receptionist.
- Follow Delamain's drone.
- Talk to Delamain.
- Take the device.
- Leave the garage.
- Find the Delamain cab in Wellsprings.
- Find the hidden Delamain Cab.
- Follow the Delamain cab until it stops.
- Wait for Delamain to call.
- Talk to Delamain.
- Find 7 Delamain cabs.
- Return to Delamain HQ.
- Place the scanner in the box.
- Talk to Delamain.
Tune Up & Epistrophy Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
- After reading the message at the end of Human Nature, head to the Delamain HQ in Vista Del Rey, Heywood.
- Upon arriving, speak to the receptionist and agree to speak to Delamain. This will trigger the next related job, Epistrophy. He will then send you a drone that you can follow to the control room. Next, just take the unique scanner from Delamain and leave the area.
- Your next objective is to find seven wayward Delamain cabs and report back to HQ. Take note that for each vehicle you find, there's a different approach to it.
- To scan a Delamain cab, when you're near one, the scanner will automatically activate, just make sure you're within range until the connection is established. Once that's done, you can then choose how you want to approach the vehicle in order for it to be sent back to HQ.
- Upon finding all missing cabs, return to HQ to close the job. Just remember that destroying a cab will result in failing this job. Again, the goal is for you to be able to send the vehicle back to HQ.
Find the Delamain Cabs
- Wellsprings: The cab in wellsprings can be found on the road by the shore near the Parque Del Mar fast travel station. You will need to make sure you're close it first before disabling the vehicle by dealing sufficient damage to it. You can either ram it with your car or shoot it.
- North Oak: You can find one on the large roundabout at the foot of the hill. Once you've managed connection, enter the cab and slowly drive it back to Delamain's garage.
- Badlands: This is one of the easiest to acquire. It can be found in the middle of the landfill. Just sit inside.
- The Glen: It can be located on the road that runs alongside the river. When you find it, speak to the divergent driver.
- Northside: For this one, there isn't a marker that will lead you to the exact location. It can be found at a yard, across the road from the "Longshore North" fast travel station. When you approach the vehicle, it will drive away. So you need to make sure you're near it while chasing it to maintain a connection.
- Coastview: The Delamain cab can be located near the Drop Point, west of the stadium. Just like the one in Northside, you'll need to chase it and follow it until you draw it draws you to an ambush. So you need to take out the enemies under the bridge before you can actually take care of the cab.
- Rancho Coronado: The vehicle here can be found in a residential area, near the base of an antenna tower. This is probably a unique encounter since it will start to drive in a weird way when you approach it, obviously, it's trying to stop you from maintaining the connection. Upon establishing the connection, you need to destroy 8 flamingo statues which are all marked around the location, and then return to the cab.
How to unlock Tune Up & Epistrophy Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
Tune Up & Epistrophy Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- +374 EXP Points
- +842 Street Cred
Tune Up & Epistrophy Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a major job.