Violence is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Violence becomes available after completing Search and Destroy and when you receive a message from a mysterious client. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
- Meet with the mysterious client at No-Tell Motel.
- Talk to the client.
- Go to Riot in the evening and ask for Liam.
- (Optional) Ask about Liam.
- Find proof of Liam's betrayal.
- Go to the VIP area.
- Check the cameras linked to the computer.
- Talk to Johnny.
- Steal the club's surveillance data.
- Call Lizzy.
- Talk to Lizzy.
- Get rid of the body
Liam the Betrayer
- This job becomes available after completing Search and Destroy and after receiving a message from a mysterious client.
- When you do receive the message, head over to No-Tell Motel in Kabuki, Watson. In the meeting room, you'll find Lizzy Wizzy. Speak to her to formally start the job. She'll basically ask you to find proof regarding Liam's betrayal.
- Head over to Riot club between 6 PM and 6 AM or skip the time if you want to. When you're at the front of the club, speak to the bouncer. Additionally, if you are playing with the Street Kid life path, you can ask for access to the VIP area where Liam is.
- If you're playing a different Life Path, then just head inside the club and speak to the bartender. You can bribe him or intimidate him so that he tells you where Liam is.
- To reach the VIP section, ride two lifts, one from backstage and the other one which is adjacent to the secondary lobby. If you have the required level of Intelligence, you can also hack the door terminal that will lead straight to the secondary lobby from the garage area. Upon reaching the VIP area, you now need to acquire data revealing Liam's betrayal.
- Now, there are two ways for you to eavesdrop on the conversation, if you stay behind the glass door of the VIP lounge, you can listen in until the conversation finishes. Or, you can remotely take over the nearby surveillance camera, zoom in to the two, and listen to the conversation.
- Alternatively, if you carefully double jump from the guardrail toward the stage up to the VIP section, you can speak to Liam directly.
- Take note that you can also interrupt their conversation and convince Liam to pay you in exchange for your silence. However, if you stay too long or if your dialogue options end up with Liam feeling threatened, you'll trigger a combat sequence.
- Once you have the data, call Lizzy Wizzy. You now have the option of either lying to her or telling her the truth about what you discovered. If you chose "You were right, an affair..." this will automatically end the quest. However, if you choose "It's worse..." then the quest will continue and you will have to wait for another call from her.
Dispose the Body
- When Lizzy gets back to you, return to the No-Tell Motel and question her about what's going on, before the conversation ends, you will need to decide if you want to continue helping her or not. If you refuse, then the quest will end there, but if you continue to help her, then the next objective will be triggered and you'll even receive a high amount of cash reward upon completing this job.
- If you accept, then all you have to do is take the body and dispose of it. You can dump the body in the chute of the hotel's lobby or exit the room via the balcony and put it in one of the dumpsters or car wrecks - the cash reward will be transferred to V's account later on and Lizzy sends you a thank you message as well.
How to unlock Violence
Violence Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here