With a Little Help from My Friends is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. With a Little Help From My Friends can be acquired from Panam Palmer. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
The great nomad saga continues: Panam's up to something. That girl just doesn't know when to quit - and my God, I love her for it. You don't seem to know either, considering you wanna go back out there. Maybe you could save us all some time, pitch a tent out in the desert? Think we both know this isn't just about the job anymore.
With a Little Help from My Friends Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Go to the Aldecaldo camp.
- Talk to Panam, Mitch, and Saul.
- Follow Panam and Mitch.
- Get in Panam's car.
- Talk to Panam.
- Discuss the plan with the Nomads.
- (Optional) Talk to the Nomads.
- Find the entrance to the control tower.
- Go up the control tower.
- Find a punch card.
- Take the punchcard.
- Talk to Panam.
- Join the nomads at the Junction.
- Talk to the veterans by the campfire.
- Get in the vehicle.
- Follow the train.
- (Optional) Shoot at the train car coupler.
- Defeat the Militech escort. (12/12)
- Get in the vehicle.
- Escort the trucks to the nomad camp.
- Meet with Saul.
- Talk to Panam.
With a Little Help from My Friends Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
Help the Nomads
- After receiving a call from Panam, head to the Aldecaldos' camp in the Outskirts and follow Panam to meet with the rest of the nomads. You'll notice that they're having a heated discussion.
- Agree to help them, but when Saul asks about the plan, make sure you avoid disclosing Panam's plan. If you spill the beans, the job will prematurely end and Panam will stop getting in contact with you. This means if you were planning to have a Romance with Panam, then you can kiss that chance goodbye, as well as the possibility of acquiring an alternative ending that involves the Nomads (All Along the Watchtower).
- Now, if you agreed to help the group, join them and ride with them to the junction. Alternatively, if you have something else to do, you can just go there on your own and meet them at the rendezvous point later on.
- Upon arriving at the rendezvous point, talk to Panam and the rest of the Aldecaldos. Mitch will then ask you to scan the generator and then fix it. To enter the control tower, you can use the front door which requires Technical Ability, the back door which requires Body, and a balcony above the back door.
- At the top of the control tower, look for the punch card. It's inside a drawer on the floor inside the storage room. Grab it and go back to Panam so that you can use it in the adjacent room. From here, just follow Panam and join the others by the campfire.
Flirt with Panam
This starts off at the control tower when you talk to her. Assuming you didn't tell Saul about Panam's plan at the beginning:
- If she asks why you're helping her, choose the sincere dialogue and don't mention that you're only doing it for business or the money.
- Once you're with the veterans and Panam, choose "OK, I'm in."
- Next, at the control tower, after finding the punch card, approach Panam and choose “[Stand by window] Missed you” followed by "So let's start".
- Still at the control tower and continuing the conversation, select “OK. But we can skip the tiptoeing”.
- The next dialogue you want to answer is“So far, so good”, and then “Why’s it different with me?”.
- Now, you'll have another opportunity here. Choose “[Touch Panam’s Hand] Next time, try following your impulse”. You'll notice that this will be a reference later on during the romance scene.
- At night, when you're around the campfire with the Veterans and Panam, choose “[Sit] Worried about Saul?”.
- Still, around the campfire, have a few drinks and follow up with the dialogue, “Think I’ll try and get some shut-eye”.
- Now for the romantic gesture where V puts his arm around her. When Panam talks to you, make sure to select “[Scrooch Closer] Gotten kinda cold”.
The Train Chase
- The next morning, get in Panam's car and you'll head towards the next location to get into position for the plan. When the train arrives, shoot at the coupler while chasing it to cause it to ram into one of the Militech vehicles. It's okay if you weren't able to shoot it since it will still stop and you'll have to fight against Militech forces.
- All you have to do from here is to eliminate all the enemies, return to the vehicle, and escort the trucks back to the Nomad camp. You'll complete this when you're back and after reporting back to Saul.
How to unlock With a Little Help from My Friends Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
The following conditions must be met in order for this job to trigger:
- Complete the side job, Riders on the Storm.
- Wait for a call from Panam after 12-hours in-game after completing Life During Wartime.
With a Little Help from My Friends Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- EXP Points
- Street Cred
With a Little Help from My Friends Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a major side job.
- This also serves as a string of side jobs related to Panam which also leads to a Romance sequence in the end.
- Take note that players can only end up with a Romance sequence with Panam Palmer if you are playing as a masculine V.
- When sitting next to the campfire, Panam will look upon the sky and talk about the stars. You actually have to look at the sky as well to continue the conversation