|Turf||Outskirts of Night City|
|Estimated Gang Size||300 - 1200|
Wraiths is a Gang in Cyberpunk 2077. Gangs are the various groups that take hold of different areas of Night City. From technology-obsessed fully cybered gangs, combat obsessive warrior "tribes," and even gangs centered around cults, there is a diverse array of Gangs in Night City in 2077. These ferocious beasts are not to be trifled with without impunity.
Wraiths are a motley crew of those exiled from other nomad groups for violating customs, and for other transgressions. While most nomad families live on the edge of the law, Wraiths plant themselves firmly outside of it, eschewing the ‘folksy warmth’ aesthetic familiar to true nomad groups.
They raid convoys with modded guns and missile launchers, adorn themselves in black and blue shades, evoking ethereal, ghostly imagery, and while to city dwellers they’re just another nomadic tribe, Wraiths are more akin to outright mercs—who just happen to share nomadic roots.
- Estimated Gang Size: 300 - 1200
- Turf: Outskirts of Night City
- The Wraiths is one of the distinguished gangs of the Nomad groups who inhabit the badlands. This gang has a long history of frequent conflict and warring with the Aldecaldos, what sets them apart is that they travel mostly at night and prey on their foes while they are sleeping and unaware.
Wraiths Related Quests
- Quests 1
- Quests 2
Wraiths Related NPCs
- NPC 1
- NPC 2
Events & Choices Related to the Wraiths
- List down events.
- List down choices, dialogue options, etc.
Wraiths Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.