Cyberpunk 2077 Data
|Release Date||April 16th 2020 (Moved to December 10th 2020)|
|Genre||Open World, RPG|
|Developer||CD PROJEKT RED|
|Publisher||CD PROJEKT RED|
|Platforms||PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.|
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world RPG developed and published by CD PROJEKT. A narrative-driven role-playing game set in the universe of the classic 1988 tabletop RPG - Cyberpunk 2020. Cyberpunk 2077 is set 57 years on from the tabletop game, in the dystopian Night City in California.
In Cyberpunk 2077, players will be able to play as a mercenary by the name of V, living in society where body modification is a standard and where big corporations rule over everything. By enhancing your own body and compleating quests, you will try to climb the ranks and aquire a one of a kind implant that is key to inmortality.
Game Story Overview
The game follows the story of V, a hired gun on the rise in Night City, the most violent and dangerous metropolis of the corporate-ruled future filled with people obsessed with power and body modifications. A robust character creator will allow players to choose V’s gender, visual appearance, character class, as well as historical background all of which will influence the shape of the game. The main objective is to aquire a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality.
Cyberpunk 2077 Game Features
- Cyberpunk: Become an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancements that allows you to perfrom superhuman actions like enhanced eyes that provide zoom and real-time information of your surroundings or equiping mantis blades that comes out of you arms.
- Massive World: Enter the massive Night City. Voted as the worst place to live in America in 2077 and populated by 5 million people. With Sky high rates of crime and poverty, it is the perfect place to find your road to the top.
- Complete Freedom: By choosing how you want to handle each situation, you can adjust the missions and events to your liking. These decisions also impact the World and the events to come allowing you to creat your own and distictive story.
- Stunning Graphics: Discrover the 2077 dystopian world in full detail thanks to incredible deteailed graphics and hand-crafted enviroments that takes you to a new and dark world.
- Dedicated Music: Embrace the full Cyberpunk experience by listening to the dedicated music created by iconic bands like Refused that gives life to the in game chrome rock SAMURAI.
The Collector's Edition of Cyberpunk 2077 costs $249.99 and includes:
- Collector's Edition Box
- Case with game discs
- Collectible Steelbook
- 25 cm / 10 inch statue depicting V in action.
- Hardcover art book
- Metal pin set
- Quadra V tech metal keychain.
- An annotated copy of A Visitor's Guide to Night City sealed in NCPD Evidence Bag
- Embroidered patches.
- World Compendium detailing the game's setting and lore.
- Postcards from Night City.
- Map of Night City.
- Sticker bomb Set
- Game Soundtrack
- Art booklet featuring a selection of art from the game.
- Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook
- Wallpapers for desktop and mobile
You can claim in-game items for Cyberpunk 2077, and if you have other Cd Project Red videogames, such as The Witcher or Gwent, you can get even more. It also works both ways, by connecting the game to your GOG account, you can also get in-game goodies in said games.
- Wolf School Jacket. Unlocked by connecting your GOG account.
- Galaxy T-Shirt.
- Wolf School T- Shirt.
- Black Unicorn
- Shupe the Troll Plush
- Samurai inspired card and coinback
- Breathtaking title.
- Yet to be annonunced.
Cyberpunk 2077 at Wikipedia
Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 10
- Directx Version: Directx 12
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310.
- Memory: 8 GB.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 3gb or AMD Radeon RX 470.
- Storage: HDD (70 GB).
Pc Audio solution containing Dolby Atmos required for a Dolby Atmos experience.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Directx Version: Directx 12
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- Memory: 12 GB.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 Fury.
- Storage: SSD (70GB)
Cyberpunk 2077 Gallery
A truly awful launch but spectacular game. I am very glad I play on PC, to appriciate the Graphics, the map is incredible!
The most engrosing storyline I have played to date. The best character skill tree with a whole new chapter in player upgrades in the form of cyberrware, really nice job RED!!!!!