Megacorporations in Cyberpunk 2077 are powerful conglomerates of corporations. Due to the failing U.S. Government, it had to rely on several megacorps to survive. This has given them a capability to operate as they will. This included the repeal of important anti-trust, worker/consumer protection and environmental protection laws.
- Eurobusiness Machines Corporation: World's largest manufacturer of computer technology.
- Militech: Arms manufacturing and private army. Closely allied with US military
- Zetatech; A new megacorp, specializing in software and hardware technology
- Network News 54: An American broadcasting and media company.
- Orbital Air: Cargo and passenger transport. Maintains several orbital facilities.
- Microtech: Mainframe and workstation designer.
- BioTechnica: Genetic engineering and biotechnology . Owns the CHOOH2 patent but licenses it out.
- Infocomp: Data firm. If knowledge exists, chances are Infocomp has it recorded somewhere.
- Merrill. Asukaga & Finch: Investment bank and financial counseling firm.
- WorldSat Communications Network: Monopoly controlling satellite communications .
- Arasaka: Corporate security and private intelligence services.
- World News Service: World's most trust (and dangerous) source for news.
- PetroChem: Producer of petroleum products and world's largest supplier of CHOOH2.
- Trauma Team International: Global Ambulance paramedic service.