BioMonitor is a Circulatory System Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberwares are implants that players can install, exchange, and upgrade into V's body to obtain passive buffs and various active effects that provide different combat tactics and many more. Each cyberware is categorized in different rarities from Common up to Legendary cyberware.
An implant designed to coordinate regenerative processes.
- Cyberware Type: Circulatory System
- Cyberware Rarity: Common / Uncommon / Rare / Iconic / Legendary
- Weight: 0
- Instantly restores 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 100% Health when Health drops 15%.
Cooldown 240 / 240 / 180 / 150 / 120 seconds.
Rare version can be found from a Suspected Organized Crime Activity in western Pacifica, West Wind Estate.
Common and Rare version can be bought from Buck's Clinic at Kabuki
Epic version can be bought from Octavio's Clinic at Rancho Colorado
Epic version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Heywood, Wellprings.
Legendary version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Badlands
Videos Related to BioMonitor
BioMonitor Notes & Trivia
- To add to inventory via console, use command: Game.AddToInventory("Items.HealthMonitorCommon",1)
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.