Qiant "Warp Dancer" Sandevistan MK.5

Operating Systems

Reflexes 15/18

♦ Activate to dilate time by 75/90% for 12/8 seconds. While active, Crit Chance +15/10% and Damage +15% , Crit damage +50%. Cooldown 15/30 seconds.

Qiant "Warp Dancer" Sandevistan MK.5 is an Operating System in Cyberpunk 2077Cyberwares are implants that players can install, exchange, and upgrade into V's body to obtain passive buffs and various active effects that provide different combat tactics and many more.


QiantT's pride and joy - the company's latest Sandevistan model has already reached a legendary status with its astounding craftstmanship and precision, while its artificial neural network-powered softward is virtually unmatched on the market.


Qiant "Warp Dancer" Sandevistan MK.5 Information


Qiant "Warp Dancer" Sandevistan MK.5 Acquisition

Price per rarity: 35000/43750 (Iconic)

Qiant Sandevisan MK.4 Legendary version can be bought from Finger's M.D. at Japantown, Westbrook


Qiant "Warp Dancer" Sandevistan MK.5 Legendary/Iconic version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Downtown, City Center




Qiant "Warp Dancer" Sandevistan MK.5 Notes & Trivia

  • The legendary/iconic version makes time move 10% of its normal speed, meaning the player moves 10 times faster than the world around them.
  • Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.




Tired of anon posting? Register!
    • Anonymous

      i mean, if the goal is to always be running it, why not just use a cyberdeck? if you keep mobile the enemies can't hit you as long as you're focusing on a hackable object, and you can still deal damage with combat / ultimate quickhacks (or better yet, get reboot optics and increase your max spread count, then when everything's blind just pull out legendary O-five and get a couple headshots with a karanzikoff)

      • Anonymous

        the mk4 is actually better than the mk 5, and is the best in the game. becuase of the low cooldown time, use 2/3 heatsinks and the legendary bioconductor for -30% cool down and the cooldown is either 5/3 seconds. legendary karanzikoff plus nanorelay is 5.5 seconds so you can switch between the two infinitely

        • Anonymous

          The mk5/legendary version seems to be bugged. Tried it with Comrade's Hammer, and it can only be reloaded once. Tested it with legendary Breakthrough, and you can only do a full charge shot once. Unable to charge the second shot fully after firing off the first. These two incidents seem to point that the slow time effect affects V as well. Also, not seeing any increase in headshot critical damage, though description states it has +50%.

          • Anonymous

            Does this thing actually exists? Aside from this wiki page, I haven't seen anyone else talking about it and can't find it in-game either.

          Load more
          ⇈ ⇈