|Estimated Gang Size||2,300|
6th Street is a Gang in Cyberpunk 2077. Gangs are the various groups that take hold of different areas of Night City. From technology-obsessed fully cybered gangs, combat obsessive warrior "tribes," and even gangs centered around cults, there is a diverse array of Gangs in Night City in 2077. These ferocious beasts are not to be trifled with without impunity.
6th Street started out as the good guys; a force that would stand up to the corporations and gangs terrorizing the local community where the NCPD would or could not. What its founding fathers intended 6th Street to be is no more, however. Now they run Santo Domingo and they’re just as self serving and self-righteous about it as the rest of the worst out there in Night City.
6th Street Information
- Estimated Gang Size: 2,300
- Turf: Santo Domingo, Arroyo & Rancho Coronado.
- The 6th Street gang is founded by veterans of the 4th Corporate War who is tired of the helplessness of the NPCD. 6th Street was supposed to protect the community of Visa Del Ray. But nowadays, their idea of "serving justice to the city" is highly questionable and somehow, self-serving.
6th Street Related Quests
- Life's Work
- Stadium Love
6th Street Related NPCs
- NPC 1
- NPC 2
Events & Choices Related to 6th Street
- List down events.
- List down choices, dialogue options, etc.
6th Street Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.