|Related Attribute||Technical Ability|
|How to Level Up||Use Tech type weapons.|
Engineering is a Skill in Cyberpunk 2077. Engineering is a skill that is related to the Technical Ability attribute. Skills are but a part of your Character’s build and are strictly linked by your Attributes. That means that you can’t level a skill higher than your attribute level. You will be leveling your Skills by executing various gameplay actions. Some skills can also be enhanced through Cyberware. Meanwhile, other skills can come in useful during dialog, offering responses you wouldn’t be able to pick otherwise.
- Related Attribute: Technical Ability
- This skill can be leveled up by using grenades and by shooting enemies through walls with Tech type weapons in combat.
- The Engineering skill focuses on improving V's handling of Tech weapons.
Engineering Progression Rewards
|2||+1 Perk Point.|
|3||Increases Armor by 3% when using Tech weapons.|
|4||Decreases Charge Time by 5%.|
|5||Increases Effective Damage Per Second (DPS) by 5% when using Tech Weapons.|
|6||+1 Perk Point.|
|7||Increases Armor by 3% when using Tech Weapons.|
|8||+1 Perk Point.|
|9||Increases Crit Chance by 5% when using Tech Weapons|
|10||+1 Perk Point.|
|11||Increases Armor by 3% when using Tech weapons.|
|12||All resistances +5%|
|13||Increases Crit Chance by 5% when using Tech Weapons|
|14||+1 Perk Point.|
|15||Increases Crit Chance by 5% when using Tech Weapons|
|16||Increases Armor by 4% when using Tech weapons.|
|17||+1 Perk Point.|
|18||+1 Perk Point.|
|19||Tech Weapon charge time -10%|
Engineering Notes & Tips
- The Engineering skill level will only go as high as the Technical Ability skill level.
- Maximizing a skill level to 10 with one out of the twelve skills grants the player with the "Ten Out of Ten" Trophy/Achievement.
|Cyberpunk 2077 Skills|