Troublesome Neighbors is a Gig in Cyberpunk 2077. Troublesome Neighbors can be acquired from Regina Jones. Completing Gigs in Cyberpunk 2077 earns you experience points and may reward you with some items.
I got a place at this block in Kabuki. Not many know about it (welcome to the club) and I prefer to keep it that way. Problem is a certain Tyger **** (and friends) set up a pachinko operation right on my ****ing doorstep. Could mean trouble for me down the road.
Lemme guess - you're thinking it's better to hide in plain sight? Yeah, **** that. When (not if) the NCPD cracks down on those pachinko machines, I know they're gonna poke their ugly pig noses around in my backyard. Can't risk them seeing something they shouldn't.
We can't see on this. Head to the residential block where a Tyger by name of Taki Kenmochi is running this pachinko show. Deal with her. Any other Tygers in the area will get the message and peace out quick.
Troublesome Neighbors Gig Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Approach the pachinko machines.
- Locate Taki Kenmochi
- Neutralize Taki Kenmochi
Troublesome Neighbors Gig Walkthrough Cyberpunk 2077
This will be a quick and easy mission depending on your stats. While driving around Kabuki in Watson, you will be assigned by Regina Jones to Neutralize a target around the area. Once you get to the marked location, you'll easily spot an openable gate guarded by one gang member, after taking out the guard and entering the compound, take out the remaining enemies inside and neutralize Taki Kenmochi who's just in the small area as well. After neutralizing Taki Kenmochi, leave the area and Regina Jones will give you a call marking the end of y this side mission.
How to unlock Troublesome Neighbors Gig in Cyberpunk 2077
- Quest Giver: Regina Jones
- Location: Residence building at Cortes and Kennedy St.
Troublesome Neighbors Gig Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- 195 XP
- 438 Street Cred
- €$ 1240
Troublesome Neighbors Gig Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- Regina seems to support killing in this particular quest, saying in text format "That's what it's all about! One less Tyger in this town. Appreciate your problem-solving skills, V. Gig closed. -> Rather directly insinuating from that but not outright saying, that killing is the correct option for this particular Gig.
- On the flip side knocking the target out and dumping them in the trunk Regina will instead respond with "My, what a big rat you brought me! Bit surprised you didn't put her outta her misery. Well, at least the vermin's off the street. Gig shut and closed. -> Showing both surprise and indirectly stating that killing was the expected/ideal path.
- Regardless of one's choice above; the reward remains the same, Regina seeming to be pleased, albeit slightly less in the KO option, ends the Gig. It does not have an impact in anyway beyond personal preference.