Down on the Street is a Main Job in Cyberpunk 2077. Down on the Street can be acquired after completing Playing for Time. Completing Main Jobs (Main Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077 progresses the story forward.
Down on the Street Objectives
- Lean on the barrier and wait for Takemura.
- Talk to Oda.
- Talk to Takemura.
- Get into Takemura's van.
- Go to Wakako.
- Talk to Wakako.
- Talk to Takemura.
Down on the Street Walkthrough
Meet Takemura and Wakako
- To start off, head to Channel Street docks in Japantown and wait for Takemura by the concrete failsafe parapet that's marked. Wait there until Takemura arrives. You'll then meet Oda here as well.
- After the conversation, your next objective is to head towards Wakako's parlor. Takemura can drive you there and you can join him, or if you want to stroll around first, reject his offer and just go there on your own later.
- You'll find Wakako's parlor in Jig-Jig street, Takemura will also be waiting for you there. Simply go inside and meet Wakako with Takemura and take the shard from her to start the briefing.
- Once that's done, follow Takemura outside and speak to him. He'll mention that he needs to gather more intel before you start the mission, so you will need to wait for 24 hours in-game before you can start the next job, Gimme Danger. Alternatively, you can also skip time from the menu if you have nothing else to do.
How to unlock Down on the Street
- This job can be unlocked after completing Playing for Time. You'll need to wait for a call from Takemura, or read his messages and get back to him for this job to become available.
Down on the Street Rewards
Down on the Street Notes & Tips
- Before entering Wakako's office you can have a funny conversation with Takemura and an elderly man.
Previous to 1.1 he just wouldn't call sometimes, halting the game. Now Takemura can call the player and just... not speak. And that's it
Simply reloading an older save doesn't fix this problem, as the bug will reoccur. That means your saves from after the bug happens are all lost in terms of game progression. But there is a fix if you're lucky enough to have a save from before the bug.
First, Load a save from before V and Takemura leave Wakako's office. Once V finishes the conversation with Takemura outside the office and the quest progression updates, immediately skip ahead 23 hours. This should make the call and conversation happen.
Notes & tips go here.