Knockin' On Heaven's Door is a Main Job in Cyberpunk 2077. Knockin' On Heaven's Door can be acquired after completing For Whom the Bell Tolls. Completing Main Jobs (Main Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077 progresses the story forward.
Knockin' On Heaven's Door Objectives
- (Optional) Follow Rogue.
- (Optional) Take down one of the gurads.
- (Optional) Talk to Rogue and Weyland.
- Find the commanding officer.
- Defeat the commanding officer.
- Search the officer's body.
- Get in the elevator.
- Wait for Rogue and Weyland.
- Take the elevator to the atrium.
- Follow Rogue.
- Get to the security room.
- Open the server room doors.
- Connect Alt to the system.
- Get to the elevator.
- Take the elevator to the netrunner's nest.
- Get to Mikoshi.
- Open the gate.
- Defeat Adam Smasher.
- (Optional) Pick up Rogue's gun.
- (Optional) Decide Adam Smasher's fate.
- Get to the Mikoshi Access Point.
- Connect to Mikoshi.
Knockin' On Heaven's Door Walkthrough
- The job will start off in the forest section of Arasaka Tower. Your first main objective is to find the commanding officer, but it's recommended that you follow Rogue to rescue Weyland.
- First, head to the platform with the conference table that is guarded by two Arasaka men. Take one of them out when the guard looks away while Rogue deals with the other.
- Now head to the area with the waterfall where you'll encounter three men investigating the crash site. Take out one of the guards and Rogue will automatically deal with the other.
- After rescuing Weyland, follow Rogue towards the location of the commanding officer. There will be one guard here along with the officer, so take the guard out and then the commanding officer. Search the officer's body to obtain the tower's access token.
- Now head to the elevator while you fight off the Arasaka forces. Once you're in, wait for Rogue and Weyland and ride the lift to the atrium. Continue following Rogue along the atrium until you obtain the next objective to reach the security level.
- Inside the security room, take out the guard, and then interact with the computer. Turn on the server room authorization in the Local Network Tab and then enter the server room and connect Alt to the system.
- Go back to the elevator and ride it down to reach the Netrunner Operations floor and to get to Mikoshi.
- When you reach the door, make sure you make final preparations to prepare for a boss fight against Adam Smasher. Defeat him to progress the quest. Weyland will help you in fighting him.
- After defeating him, you'll get to decide if you want to kill Adam or spare him. Also, you have the option to retrieve Rogue's gun, you might as well take it.
- Next, speak to Weyland before heading to the access point of Mikoshi and connect to the server to enter cyberspace.
- Here, still playing as Johnny, you'll find V and now have to decide how the game ends. The dialogue options you choose will either unlock the epilogue job of either The Path of Glory or New Dawn Fades. You can read and learn more about this by checking the Endings page.
How to unlock Knockin' On Heaven's Door
- Automatically obtained after completing For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Knockin' On Heaven's Door Rewards
Knockin' On Heaven's Door Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.