Bullets is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Bullets can be acquired from Zane at the Clothing store, Jinguji. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Looks like there's some justice in the world after all. My little merc wants to play dress-up like a corpo, then all the sudden a cyberpsycho kicks down the shop's door. Coincidence? Sure, probably, but a ****in' delightful one. I hope you learn a valuable lesson today. That is, if you survive 'til the end of it.
Bullets Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Defeat cyberpsycho.
- Talk to the MaxTac officer.
- Sit next to Zane.
Bullets Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
- Enter the clothing shop and talk with the Shop keeper there.
- Enter the shop interface (You don't need to buy anything, but that shop do sell some of the legendary clothing mod (Bully, Deadeye, Founta) so you can buy it when you are there.)
- Once you leave the shop interface a cyberpsycho will come in and start attacking everyone in the shop, you will have to deal with him while the shopkeeper call MaxTac for help.
- The shop door will be locked once the fight start, so you will have to either defeat the psycho or urvive long enough until MaxTac arrives.
- Similar to other cyberpsychosis sighting missions, a projectile launcher with Traqulizer round will usually 1 hit down the cyberpsycho easily.
- System Reset can also work, but you will have to survive its attack while the daemon upload.
- After the fight, you will be interviewed by the MaxTac lieutenant along with the shopkeeper to give a statment of the attack, which will conclude the quest.
- After the quest, you can talk to the lieutenant with regard to her mantis blade.
How to unlock Bullets Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
- The quest will be unlocked sometime after you first visited the clothing shop (Jinguji) located in Downtown City Center.
Bullets Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- Discounts when shopping at Jinguji
Bullets Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- As of the current version (1.06), the mission can be stuck after you have dealt with the cyberpsycho, so be sure to make a save before triggering the fight.
- This side quest is an Easter egg referring back to the 2013 teaser trailer of the game.
- The quest name Bullets is also the name of the song used in that trailer.
- One dialogue in the quest mentioned that mantis blade the MaxTac lieutenant use is an older model that had been recalled due to problem with interfereing with the users' pre-frontal cortex, where the lieutenant will reply that it is a reminder of her past.
- The side quest is suppose to be part of the cut out Maxtac questline but was removed from the game before it was released.
- After the quest Zane will text you offering juicy gossip. If you accept the gossip, it is revealed the lieutenant went cyberpsycho and they are using her as a leashed dog.