The Gig is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. The Gig is available after completing The Rescue. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Whenever we go see Wakako and walk into that pachinko salon of hers, I get this weird, like, tingling feeling on the back of my neck. I dunno, V, she's all knots of weird. Anyway, she promised a special reward for this job with Sandra Dorsett. All we have to do is go see her on Jig-Jig Street.
The Gig Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Wait for the lockdown to end.
- Collect your reward from Wakako Okada.
- Collect your free reward from Cassius Ryder's ripperdoc shop inventory.
The Gig Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
Collect your Rewards
- To unlock this job, you simply need to complete the Main Job, The Rescue.
- Simply go to Wakako's parlor in Jig Jig Street and remind her that you owe her after saving Sandra Dorsett. You'll receive €$ 3380 from her and it will automatically be transferred to V's account.
- She'll then tell you to visit another reward from Cassius Ryder. The shop's a bit far, so drive to the clinic and speak to the ripperdoc.
- When you arrive, check his inventory. Go to the Hands Cyberware tab where you'll find Tattoo: Tyger Claws Dermal Imprint. This completes the task.
How to unlock The Gig Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
The Gig Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
The Gig Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a minor side job.