The Gig is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. The Gig is available after completing The Rescue. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
The Gig Objectives
- Collect your reward from Wakako Okada.
- Collect your free reward from Cassius Ryder's ripperdoc shop inventory.
The Gig Walkthrough
Collect your Rewards
- To unlock this job, you simply need to complete the Main Job, The Rescue.
- Simply go to Wakako's parlor in Jig Jig Street and remind her that you owe her after saving Sandra Dorsett. You'll receive €$ 3380 from her and it will automatically be transferred to V's account.
- She'll then tell you to visit another reward from Cassisus Ryder. The shop's a bit far, so drive to the clinic and speak to the ripperdoc.
- When you arrive, check his inventory. Go to the Hands Cyberware tab where you'll find Tattoo: Tyger Claws Dermal Imprint. This completes the task.
How to unlock The Gig
The Gig Rewards
The Gig Notes & Tips
- This is a minor side job.