Don't Lose Your Mind is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Don't Lose Your Mind can be acquired after waiting for 48-hours in-game after completing Epistrophy or by running into a traffic accident at Corporate Plaza. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Your buddy Delamain appears to be having some personal issues. How else do you explain his cabs standing in the middle of the road and blocking traffic? better give him a call. Besides, you're short on friends (present imaginary company excluded).
Don't Lose Your Mind Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Return to Delamain HQ.
- Find a way inside Delamain HQ.
- Search the office for a way to open the door.
- Proceed down the hallway.
- Find a way into the workshop.
- (Optional) Find a way to the stairs.
- Find a way into the control room.
- (Optional) Go downstairs.
- (Optional) Cross the room.
- (Optional) Go to the catwalk.
- (Optional) Head to the hangar.
- (Optional) Enter the shaft.
- Hear out the Delamains.
- Find Delamain's core.
- Talk to Johnny Silverhand.
- (Optional) Destroy the core to liberate the divergent Delamains.
- (Optional) Reset the core to restore the original Delamain.
- (Optional) Hack the core to merge all of the Delamains.
- Talk to Delamain.
- Leave through the side exit.
- Approach the car.
- Get in the driver's seat.
- Talk to Delamain.
Don't Lose Your Mind Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
The Delamain's Faith
- You'll receive a notification from Delamain who invites you over back to Delamain HQ after calling the AI. When you arrive, you'll find that the door leading to the control room is malfunctioning, so you need to find another way in.
- There are two ways for you to enter, there's a door in the garage area that requires a level 8 Technical Ability or through a grate on the roof that can be reached by climbing over the crates in the alleyway. When you're in, head towards the room that has a few computers and access it. Read the messages and then access the local network to open the double doors.
- Once it's open, head towards the workshop and then to the control room. Just be cautious since you will be attacked by Delamain's drones. Upon reaching the control room, you need to listen to the complaints of the divergent Delamains. And later, you'll then gain access to the core chamber where you have to determine the faith of the Delamain - Johnny will give you some insight on what to do, so talk to him first before deciding.
- (1) You can either destroy the core to liberate the divergent Delamains. Simply stay at a safe distance and shoot it. This will cause the core to explode.
- (2) You can reset the core to the original Delamain. This basically reboots the system and you won't be able to bring back the Delamain you knew and worked with.
- (3) If you meet the required Intelligence level, you can hack into the core, causing all of the Delamains to merge into one.
- You'll complete this job after deciding what to do with the core and when you leave the building. Whichever choice you make to determine the Delamain's faith will still reward you with the same EXP and Street Cred. The only thing different is the outcome of the job. So far, we think it's best that you liberate them by destroying the core. This way, Johnny praises you and you'll also witness the Delamain vehicles embracing its freedom. Doing so will have the different cabs messaging you via SMS, each one providing it's own dialogue.
How to unlock Don't Lose Your Mind Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
- Complete Tune Up & Epistrophy and wait after 48-hours in-game. Or run into a traffic accident at Corporate Plaza.
Don't Lose Your Mind Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- Reset the core: 187 EXP, 421 Street Cred
- Destroy the core: 187 EXP, 421 Street Cred
- Hack into the core: 187 EXP, 421 Street Cred
Don't Lose Your Mind Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a major side job.